Hotel Casa Campestra. Stayed in the parking lot of this luxurious hotel. B90 per night, including use of shower (when room is available) and extensive breakfast buffet. Price: Bs.90
Why? By checking in after you’ve visited a place you let others know this place is still functional. You can also add or correct any information.
A big disappointment we came here as Las Lilias was booked with group.The place looks fancy but it is nothing like it.You are aloud to camp on their dusty parking lot but you still pay 90 Bol per person including breakfast (witch is waste of time as well).Report Check-In
Parking pas très propre.
Meute de chiens.
Pas de douche car toutes les chambres étaient occupées.
Très cher pour le service: 90 bol par personne (négocié à 80 bol pour cause d'absence de douche).
Il était trop tard pour chercher un autre endroit...
Hotel and large conference center. Large parking lot behind impressive building. Access to a guest room for toilet and excellent shower. Very fast internet. Expensive. Rate includes most acceptable breakfast buffet. The hotel and conference center building are stylish and well maintained, but the place for campers was dusty and characterless. BOB 180 (2 adults, camper). When we wanted to pay with VISA we were told the credit card machine didn't work. After persisiting that we had no cash and would see how to pay in the morning the machine suddenly worked.Report Check-In
We arrived planning to camp in our car and was told was$90b per person incl buffet breakie... Would not do any cheaper so being tired of driving and not much else around we thought we would just take it as long as we could cook our dinner on our camp cooker in the car park were we camped out of the way.... Any way set up and cooking they come over and said now they didn't want us to cook cause was not fair on their other guest so of coarse I said but this what we agreed? Anyway after some negotiation they ended up giving us a room instead and still allowed us to cook? Didn't make sense and still doesn't ? Beautiful place owned by a German breakfast was average at best and the rooms are ok good place for a night, internet was ok !Report Check-In
- 90 BOB per person, including breakfast buffet
- Bolivian 5 star hotel
- We arrived here thinking the price was per car, not per person, but decided to stay because one of us really likes breakfast buffets and the other was really tired.
- We parked on the right side of the hotel on a concrete spot (no wifi reception here), but there is a large dirt parking lot behind the main building which would fit larger vehicles and might have wifi signal.
- Wifi (decent) is in the lobby, along with a three legged dog and pack of other animals. If it goes down, log on to the router address (admin/admin) and reboot the modem.
- Hot shower in one of the rooms, was really hot, clean.
- The breakfast was ok, nothing to write home about,
- There is a nice pool.
- Later we tried other hostels in CBBA, but with no luck, not a very friendly camper city.